How can we help?Find the right answer
Registering with us isn’t necessary and you can place an order without going through the sign up process, however we recommend signing up as registered users have access to previous orders, tracking information and regular website updates and offers via email.
Yes. We need your information to ensure that if you’re lucky enough to win, we can contact you to let you know. By signing up you’ll also get early notification of limited edition releases, exclusive styles, rare colourways and an early heads up on when our sale starts.
While we do hope that you are pleased with any purchase you have made, we appreciate that sometimes things just don’t go according to plan, and if you feel that we could have improved our service somewhere along the line, then please let us know.
- You can access our customer care teams, 7 days a week using whatever method you prefer - email, Twitter, Facebook, or even letter.
- To be polite, professional and enthusiastic. Our staff will always offer a friendly greeting and identify themselves by first name.
- We will make sure our staff are trained well enough to deal with your enquiries the first time you contact us.
- Confidentiality and respect for your privacy.
How you can help us:
- Provide us with all the information we need to help you.
- Let us know if you have any special needs.
- Be polite to our staff and show them the same respect they will show you.
- We welcome any and all feedback, and are always seeking to improve the way that we help you.
Your email - We aim to answer your email in 24 hours
Your letter - We aim to respond to your letter within 7 working days
How to complain if something goes wrong:
STEP 1: CONTACT US
Always approach a manager - We have empowered our Managers and Assistant Managers to make a number of decisions about your purchase
- The Store Management can agree that there is a genuine manufacturing fault and either exchange the item for another, offer a gift card or issue a full refund.
- The Store Management can disagree that there is a genuine manufacturing fault and therefore not progress the return.
- If the store management is uncertain if the item has a manufacturing defect, or is over 90 days old, they have the option to send it to our Returns Department for an Inspection.
If your complaint does not relate to a purchase, or you are not in agreement with the decision made by the store, please contact us using one of the following options:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- By Post:
Tessuti Limited t/a scotts
STEP 2: ESCALATING YOUR COMPLAINT
If you're not satisfied with our response, please ask for the issue to be considered again. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss the issue with our Customer Champions Team.
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint, you can click on this link to access the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution platform to have your complaint forwarded to an independent third party for review.
If your complaint has been escalated and you remain unsatisfied with our response, you may contact the Retail Ombudsman in order to seek an independent review of our handling of your complaint.
Once you’ve registered , you can access your account at any time using the My Account link at the top of the page. Here you can change your preferences, update your payment information and address book, track your orders and manage your account password.
Certain products we sell may have a slightly different returns policy but we’ll let you know about this in the product description.
Underwear and Swimwear can be tried on but please do so over your own underwear if you’re thinking of returning. If this doesn't appear to have been done we won't accept them back.
If you've paid using PayPal, you can't return your order to a store. This includes exchanges.
To unsubscribe from our marketing emails, you can remove yourself immediately by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link that can be found at the bottom of one of our promotional emails.
If you no longer have access to one of our emails, please contact our Customer Care team who will be happy to action this request for you.
A cookie is a small text file of letters and numbers that is used to distinguish you from another user and enables swift passage from one page to the next on our website.